Fine Bros REACT to the Internet Fine Bros REACT to the Internet

Great working with you on this one!

The New Sexy YouTube Red The New Sexy YouTube Red

Whoa! I just noticed the APPROVE pending! Haha.. didn't know it was here too. GOOD WORK!

Steadfast Stanley Steadfast Stanley

This...................... was absolutely brilliant. I love the detail, and little touches. As well as the sound design and audio was very well done. Just a top notch cartoon all around! Poor Stanley, haha. So adorable. 5 Stars. :D Collabing with you would be amazing for sure.

Wild Fur Wild Fur

This was fantastic work here, great little story (loved the soundtrack too)... It'd be really awesome to collaborate with you one day! Keep up the great work!

HowardWimshurst responds:

Hey thanks man! I will definitely get in touch with you about any voices if and when they come up, as you did a fantastic job on the last animation. Although I am going for a certain style of storytelling which has much less dialogue so you would probably only receive a few lines at most
Thanks for the review

Love The Dogs Love The Dogs

This was completely heartfelt and a work of art that deserves to be played in many places other than Newgrounds. Great work! Splendidly told.

The Worst Monster Of Them All The Worst Monster Of Them All

Holy moley, I loved this!! :D

REGULAR SHOW | "The Lost Episode" REGULAR SHOW | "The Lost Episode"

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chris-Vassilico responds:

Hm, hm..!

FREDDY HEAD FREDDY HEAD

Fantastic animation! OBVIOUSLY!! :D

Break-Book Break-Book

OMG DUDE! This was hilarious!! and all in text. Great writing, great humor, I'm gonna share this. SUPERB! 5 Stars. :3

WaldFlieger responds:

Thanks so much!! :D

Five Offers at Freddy's Five Offers at Freddy's

Of course this was so much fun to help create!! AWESOME ANIMATION BRUNA!! <3 Also... "Fart". "Fit."